Starting from the IT revolution of the 1990’s to the government’s initiatives to build state-of-the-art infrastructure, Hyderabad real estate has come a long way. The city witnessed a lull for almost two years before it bounced back in 2010 with the absorption reaching around 5 million sq ft, the highest ever till date.
Our latest research offering “Hyderabad – The Star Still Shines“, discusses the Hyderabad real estate scenario and throws light on the following factors that are influencing the city’s growth:
- Corporates foraying and expanding operations within the city;
- Retailers shifting focus to high streets to take advantage of the improving consumer spending;
- Land market rebounding with an increase in enquiries for land
- Investment sentiments obtaining a new dimension following the growth of the Indian IT industry and,
- New avenues like research, biotech, pharmaceutical, aerospace SEZ, semi-conductor manufacturing, etc., shaping the city as a diversified economic base
The above factors, supported by good infrastructure development, availability of skilled manpower and cost effective real estate, indicate a strong future for the city making it a destination of choice for long term investments.
We invite you to download a copy of this report and see what Hyderabad real estate holds in store in the coming years.
Head – Research and Real Estate Intelligence Service